Come up to Elora this August and make it a Riverfest weekend. There are an abundance of places to stay, from quaint B&Bs to camp sites. If you are planning on staying in the area on the Riverfest weekend, you are advised to book early.
Camping at the Elora Gorge
Camp the night at Elora’s breathtaking conservation area, the Elora Gorge.
The conservation area is famous for its 22-metre high cliffs, its tubing and its “Hole in the Rock” staircase. There’s also a splash pad for the kids.
You can reserve your campsite through the Grand River Conservation Area (GRCA) online or by calling 1.877.558.GRCA (4722).
There will be free shuttles running to and from the campground throughout the festival weekend. You may also choose to walk or ride your bike!
We want to give everyone the chance to camp at Riverfest, so we have opened up an overflow camping area! PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS TENT CAMPING ONLY! NO VEHICLES. NO FIRES.
Overflow camping is located at 7454 Wellington Rd. #21 in Elora. In order to check in, you must present proof of your camping pass. Overflow camping passes can be purchased for $25/per person. They are good for camping on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Here’s what you need to know:
- This is camping in a field. (That means little to no shade)
- Camping pass is one per person.
- No open fire allowed.
- No alcohol on site.
- There will be running water and washrooms.
- There is limited parking on site. (You can park at the Grand River Raceway across the street)
- Camping space is limited.
- Overflow Camping will be open from NOON on Friday, August 19. It will close at NOON on Monday, August 22.
- 24-hour security will be on site from Friday at noon to Monday at noon.
- Shower facilities are available within the adjacent Elora Gorge campground area for $6 day pass.
- Shuttles will run in loop from site to festival.
Our official hotel is the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in Guelph, 725 Imperial Road North (519.821.2144).
- PLEASE NOTE: There will be shuttles running back and forth all day from the Hampton Inn & Suites to the festival site. Shuttles leave from the front door of the hotel. Click here for more shuttle details.
Delta Guelph (50 Stone Road West, 519.780.3700) also has a special Riverfest rate! Click here to book your group rate for Riverfest Elora Room Block.
Places to Stay in Elora
Log Cabin Heaven
The Village Inn
McNab House B&B
Chez du Soleil
B&B on Keating
Stoneacre B & B
Sem Wissler House
The 3 Bears B & B
Places to Stay in Fergus
Van Galis Cafe & Inn
Breadalbane Inn and Spa
Best Western Plus
After the Ceilidh B & B
St. George Bed & Breakfast
Brew House On The Grand
Groves House Bed and Breakfast
Stonehurst B & B
Places to Stay in Guelph
OFFICIAL HOTEL: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Click here to book your special Riverfest Elora rate
Click here to book your group rate for Riverfest Elora Room Block
Super 8 Guelph
Norfolk Guest House Bed & Breakfast
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel & Conference Ctr
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott – Guelph
Staybridge Suites Guelph