- Elora: Ashanti (8 Mill St. W., 226.384.5282)
- Fergus: Van Gali’s Café & Inn (180 St. Andrew St. E., 519.787.2900)
- Guelph: The Bookshelf (41 Quebec St., 519.821.3311), Earth to Table: Bread Bar (105 Gordon St., 519.767.2999), The Cornerstone (1 Wyndham St. N., 519.827.0145)
- Kitchener-Waterloo: Orange Monkey (5 Princess St. W., 519.886.0939)
- Cambridge: Galt Juice Company (14 Queens Square, 519.267.3015)
- Hamilton: Collective Arts Brewery (207 Burlington Street E., 289.426.2374)
Please Note: All 2016 ticket prices are plus additional taxes and applicable fees.
Kids 12 and under will have free admission to the 2016 festival as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- Weekend: $140.00
- Friday: $55.00
- Saturday: $80.00
- Sunday: $65.00
- After Party Passes: $10.00/per night (Only available online or at the festival!), your pass lets you hop between all four venues downtown ** PLEASE NOTE: AFTER PARTIES ARE 19+ **
- Overflow Camping: $25.00/per person (Good for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. More overflow camping information here.) To camp at the Elora Gorge campground, you must book through the GRCA right here.
See you in....