#RFE19 will have school buses shuttling people back and forth to the Elora Centre For The Arts (across the street from the festival grounds, 75 Melville St, Elora) from the following locations:
** Note, there will be a $2 suggested donation to ride the bus. Every little bit helps us to pay for this service. So don't forget your loose change. **
Friday • 5:15 pm to Midnight
Saturday • 11:15 am to Midnight
Sunday • 11:15 am to Midnight
• The Bookshelf/eBar (41 Quebec Street, downtown Guelph) — leaving on the hour and the half hour.
• Main entrance of the Guelph Lake Conservation Area (7743 Conservation Rd., RR 4, Guelph)
• NEW FOR 2019: Delta Hotels by Marriott Guelph (50 Stone Road W, Guelph), pick up at the hotel and drop off at the Bookshelf downtown, you will transfer to the big bus there.
• Centre Wellington Sportsplex (lots of free parking, 550 Belsyde Ave E, Fergus)
• The Breadalbane Inn (487 St Andrews St W, Fergus)
* There will be an accessible bus running on the Fergus route this year!
• Grand River Raceway (Main festival parking, 7445 Wellington County Rd 21, Elora)
• Main entrance of the Elora Gorge Conservation Area (7400 Wellington County Rd 21, Elora)
All festival shuttle buses will run in continuous loops. Parking is extremely limited around the Riverfest site… consider parking your car at one of the shuttle bus stops and riding to the fest in style.
Driving to Elora? That's cool. We are less than 30 minutes away from Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo. Downtown Toronto is just 90 minutes away down the 401 and through Guelph.
Riverfest is held at Bissell Park in Elora, Ontario on the banks of the Grand River, located just two blocks east of downtown at 127 Mill Street E.
If you are driving in from out of town, make sure to look for signage guiding you to Bissell Park. Now here's where you can park.
Grand River Raceway
There is an abundance of street parking all over Elora, including near the festival grounds. When parking on the street, be sure to take into consideration that people live here. Try to stay off of lawns and don't block driveways. Or we will get yelled at!
Elora Centre for the Arts
The ECFTA is offering about 130 premium parking spots, right across the street from the festival. Spots are $20 per car, first come first served, but please note there is NO OVERNIGHT PARKING! Accessible parking here (with a permit) is free of charge.
Bike parking at the festival
We can't forget about our biking friends. We'll have a specific spot to lockup your bike, just past the festival gates. Don't forget your bike lock, helmet and light (if you are biking home at night)! Please be respectful of foot traffic when biking in and out of the festival grounds.