RIVERFEST ELORA 2021 POSTPONED TO 2022
RIVERFEST ELORA, like the festival proper, will be back! Get ready for 3 days of fun, friends, food and music along the banks of the Grand River on August 19, 20 and 21, 2022!
We are however working on other plans for the THIS year. You will be hearing from us soon about some of these ideas. Things are in the works! Live music will return! Friends will be friended! Memories will be made!
Plans for Riverfest Elora 2022 are also underway! We are working with artists, agents and management to invite what we know will be our biggest lineup to date.
We are extremely grateful to all of you #Riverfriends who have already bought your tickets for the next Riverfest!
These early sales, before we’ve even announced a single band, are what help us keep the lights on throughout the year and help immensely in allowing us to create truly memorable experiences for all of you!
With this in mind, we will be honouring any tickets already purchased for the 2020 or 2021 edition of the festival in 2022!!
Again, we are incredibly thankful to our community of festival goers and can not express in words how appreciative we are of all of you, who have stuck by us over the years and through this pandemic to help us continue to grow our little festival into the incredible, wonderful and beautiful celebration that it has become.
Stay healthy, happy and safe. We love you.
Until we meet again,
The entire team at Riverfest Elora
2022 TICKET INFO:
**All ticket prices are subject to change**
- 2022 WEEKEND PASSES NOW AVAILABLE! $150 plus taxes and fees. - Weekend Pass Price is tiered and subject to availability and timing. There are a limited number of passes at each tier. Prices range from $109 to $250 + taxes and fees.
- Riverfest Plus: Available soon.
- Single day tickets (Available once the full lineup is announced.):
- Afterparty Passes $ TBD (Available once the full lineup is announced)Your weekend pass will not get you into the afterparties.
- Overflow camping: $40 plus taxes and fees per person. Available soon.
To buy tickets in person, these are our consignment locations!
**Consignment weekend passes will be made available after August 2021. They are not currently available.
- Lost & Found Cafe (45 Mill St. W, Elora, cash only)
- The Porch Light (82 Metcalfe St., Elora, cash only)
- RT Health Co. (7457 Wellington Dr. #21, Elora, cash only)
- Elora Cafe (1-175 Geddes St, Elora, cash only)
- Home Hardware (6458 Wellington Road 7, Elora, cash or card)
- Broderick's (257 St Andrew St. W, Fergus, cash only)
The Bookshelf (41 Quebec St., Guelph, cash or card)
Prices if you wait to pay at the gates: