**All ticket prices are subject to change**
- Tier #3 2020 WEEKEND PASSES NOW AVAILABLE! $150 plus taxes and fees. - Weekend Pass Price is tiered and subject to availability and timing. There are a limited number of passes at tier. Prices range from $109 to $199 + taxes and fees. Tier 4 starts mid-March at $175+ HST!
- Riverfest Plus: Very limited $250 plus taxes and fees (includes weekend pass, access to lounge with nicer washrooms, complimentary snacks + 2 drink tickets per day, a reusable Riverfest beer mug) - Available soon.
- Single day tickets (Available once the full lineup is announced.):
- Afterparty Passes $ TBD (Available once the full lineup is announced) Your pass lets you hop between all six venues downtown. Your weekend pass will not get you into the afterparties.
- Overflow camping: $40 plus taxes and fees per person. Details below!
To buy tickets in person, these are our consignment locations!
**Consignment weekend passes will be made available on December 13th***
- Lost & Found Cafe (45 Mill St. W, Elora, cash only)
- The Porch Light (82 Metcalfe St., Elora, cash only)
- RT Health Co. (7457 Wellington Dr. #21, Elora, cash only)
- Elora Cafe (1-175 Geddes St, Elora, cash only)
- Home Hardware (6458 Wellington Road 7, Elora, cash or card)
- Broderick's (257 St Andrew St. W, Fergus, cash only)
The Bookshelf (41 Quebec St., Guelph, cash or card)
Prices if you wait to pay at the gates:
Please Note: Prices are subject to change. All 2019 ticket prices are plus additional taxes and applicable fees. Kids 12 and under will have free admission to the 2019 festival as long as they are accompanied by an adult. No dogs allowed on festival grounds.
After party passes
- $ TBD per night.
- Your pass lets you hop between all six venues downtown. Your weekend pass will not get you in.
- ** PLEASE NOTE: AFTER PARTIES ARE 19+ **
- Camping passes are one per person! Children 12 and under are free with an adult and must be accompanied by this adult at all times.
- Our overflow campground is field camping (think tent city). Camping passes are $40 plus taxes and fees.
- Site camping is also available at the Elora Gorge Conservation Area and the Guelph Lake Conservation Area, through the Grand River Conservation Authority (GRCA).
- We will have shuttles running from the overflow camping, the Elora Gorge and Guelph Lake camp grounds to the festival and back.
- More information on overflow camping on our overflow camping page.