Riverfest Elora is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive of all persons and treats all members of the community in an equitable manner.
Riverfest Elora will strive to provide support for, and facilitate the accommodation of individuals with disabilities so that all may share the same level of access to opportunities and activities at the festival.
Riverfest is committed to providing:
- Accessible parking (at the Elora Centre for the Arts)
- Accessible seating (mid-field at the Main Stage)
- Clear pathways in and around the festival
- Accessible washrooms (adjacent to First Aid, and in the Food Courtyard)
- Entrance of one support person per paying patron with a disability, with advanced notice (please email email@example.com)
- Entrance of service dogs
If you wish to speak with someone over the phone about accessibility, please call the Elora Centre for the Arts and one of us will call you back.
You can reach us at (519) 846-9698.